- Joined Manu Amici in 2016
- Medical Education: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL)r
- Fellowship: Mary S. Stern Hand Fellowship (Cincinnati, OH)
- Practice: Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin (Pewaukee, WI)
Dr. Laith Al-Shihabi is one of the founding members of the Manu Amici hand club, through which he continues to learn from his colleagues and help to advance the practice of hand surgery. He specializes in upper extremity conditions and general orthopaedic trauma as part of a private practice in southeastern Wisconsin. He is the former vice president (Indice, 2016-2018) and current president (Pollici, 2019-2021) of Manu Amici. He is also a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH).