- Joined Manu Amici in 2018
- Undergraduate Education: University of Florida (Astronomy BS, Physics BA)
- Medical Education: University of Michigan
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship at The Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center
- Practice: Orlando Health Orthopedic Institute
Dr. Justin Zumsteg is originally from Metro Detroit but now calls Orlando, FL home. He currently practices at Orlando Health and is one of the core faculty members of the Orlando Regional Orthopedic Residency. Practicing at the only Level 1 trauma center in Central Florida, his practice sees a wide variety of severe hand and upper extremity injuries in addition to having a diverse elective practice. His specific career interests include peripheral nerve surgery and resident/fellow education. He has been a member of the Manu Amici Hand Travel Club since 2018 and is an enthusiastic participant, routinely telling his residents that, “Being a part of my travel club is one of my favorite parts of being a hand surgeon.” He maintains the PowerPoint archive and is a member of the mentorship committee.