- Joined Manu Amici in 2016
- Medical Education: Harvard Medical School (Boston, MA)
- Residency: UCLA (Los Angeles, CA)
- Fellowship: Washington University Hand Fellowship (St. Louis, MO)
- Practice: Southern California Orthopedic Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
Dr. Jared Niska is a founding member of the Manu Amici Hand Travel Club. He currently practices in Los Angeles, CA in a private orthopedic practice with a specialization in the upper extremity. He is a member of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.